View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #73
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by throttlemeister'ssis
Well, I got a message from him today that he had it sold to some guy. Dad told me on Sunday that when a bitch of a storm had rolled through late last week that the thing had leaked. At that point, I decided to bail. Sounds like someone else needs to deal with that crap. I'm too busy with punks takin' my stuff.

So, that's the story on Tom's ride. I still don't think he's gotten that Explorer finished. Sounds like he's studying all the time. Me. I'm in the big town of Brady, Texas, this week and about to put in for the night. It was a long weekend. Got a trip to Chicago this weekend so I gotta get rested up.

Glad to hear the storm crapped out. Looks like you found a nice place to hang out. Like the setup. Good luck gettin' your specs & fuel pump. Those should keep you in good form for awhile.

Chat soon. xx, K
I hope he does good on the test, it will be a big relief for him and everyone around him, especially if he sells the car too. You need to pm me his email, I tried to send him one but it bounced.
You still get around for a person who's got a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw
Man that was a lot of reading but I'm now caught up. Nice RR

Glad your all on board now, have some corn and enjoy the show man, its best to get in at the top, this one should go on for some unknown long time.

Going to go watch the sun rise one the first part of North America proper for today here in my namesake town on the edge of my side of the world.

The ROCK is a grand time:
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote