View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:47 AM   #85
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,613
Currently the plan is now moving more around the making the next ferry to Goose Bay that leaves out of Cartright on the 29th. I came back to St. John's to get some new glasses and a spare fuel pump but unfortunately the fuel pump failed to show like it wasn't ordered in time or something, a dissappointment but a solution to the problem would be to forward the pump to Goose Bay so I can pick it up on the mainland.

This morning I'll leave from St John's with my new glasses and go West far and fast. Maybe stopping in Gros Morne to camp or figure something along the way. These delays waiting on stuff is putting me back into the rush mode that I try to stay away from but such is life. I'll see what I can do.

Yesterday I did some service on the bike and got all the fluids changed and welded up a cylinder head guard and nylocked the battery bolts and put on the new rear pads finally, I got my use out of the last pair.

It been a wonderful break hanging out with Graig D. here in St. John's and at the surfhouse, the guy's just plain super along with his wife Lisa who have just treated me like visiting rolyatly. Thank you guys so much, it was a pleausre spending so much time with you guys

I'll load up and head out West today and see where the wind and cooler temps now take me.
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote