View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #90
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noel
Here is some photos of the sabatour or should say sabatours.

Look at all the dirty bastids, the culprits I see. No problem here, at least I didn't get branded myself. It was great time.

Dave I did a loop through Gander and didn't see any Honda dealer, I saw the old one but nothing else. Going to eat lunch with you if I could have found you.

I left St John's sometime this morning and only stopped for gas and again at Bishop's Falls for a look and road the rr for a little bit then jumped back on the TCH road to Deer Lake where I sit here in the Bar below the Driftwood Inn sucking down beers and the net. No much other than making miles, the falls where nice, looked like Black Horse following out of the gates, ah beer.

Will work on the updates here at the bar until they throw me out, this spot will be nice if the single girls start coming in, hope its as good as St John's.

Craig's wife Lisa reported to me that the best place for a women to meet a mate in for here to go to Anchorage, Alaska, like duh and the best place for a guy to meet his girl is St John's, that's exciting news. I shall return to my namesake town.

Had a little rain today and ran the gerb for the first time and it was good, like riding in a warm bath. I love this stuff, bad news is the pod charger seems to have crapped, I will survive.

Updates are coming, maybe I'll get to real time with some quality screen time here, we'll see.

I 'll lay up somewhere around town here tonight and hit Gros Morne tomorrow and up to the Viking grounds before the ferry to the mainland
Throttlemeister is online now   Reply With Quote