View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #100
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw
Are you taking a ferry to Goose Bay from NF. It's off to my warm bed

You bastard you heard they had snow today in Goose Bay didn't you. Yeah my ships motoring on the Aug 29, I'm ready for it snow or not. The beer is good, Black Horse works alright too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noel
Ah shit, wrong turn off. You took the last one, you had to take the first exit into Gander. Oh well, happy trails. Looks like you are having a fun time taking in aoll the things most people just blast on by.

Yeah that's why it took me so long to get over to Deer Lake, I never really got in the groove and was looking for spots to stop and have a look around. Maybe next time for lunch then when I get back assuming I don't get stuck in Brazil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum69
well that took awhile!

I was goofing off along the way, but the 400+ miles felt like a good 700 for some reason, I just couldn't get my riding groove on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinJoe
You are having more Fun than one person should be allowed! Glad all is good with ya. Looks like a really fun place. Same old same old here at work. Terry is whinning he is having to work harder. Mary hates you that you left. Think that she just misses you. Passing on the thread to the others. hopefully you will hear from them soon. Be safe, Enjoy, paretake of the local Beers and keep it all coming! Your living life the way it is supposed to be lived. Be safe my friend.
All I can say is I damn glad I took off when I did and I'm one lucky sucker. Maybe if I run out of money I can spell Terry off for a few weeks or something, don't think I will forget my skills anytime soon. Glad your enjoying, gives you something in the down time that you have.
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote