Not much to show for this week end. But progress has been made in the form of decisions and more parts ordered.
I've ordered a Brembo front master cylinder and matching (hopefully) dog led clutch lever and perch from Bevel Heaven (http://www.bevelheaven.com/stuff-for-sale.htm
) who are awesome to deal with.
I also scored a black alloy switch block for the lights, indicaters and horn from fleabay. So waiting for all that before too much more can be done on the bars. And a nice alloy throttle assy by Tomasselli with start and kill switches.
Today I picked up a used '83-'84 R80RT wiring loom (Cheers Sean!) which will become the basis of the new and simplified elctrical system. Decifering it now and working out what to keep and what to chuck from it. I'll need to chop it up to fit the new requirements so figured it'd be best to put the origional one in the box, with all the other stuff i've removed, and start a fresh. There's way too much on the later looms for my liking - especially around the indicator circuits.
I'll throw some photos at ya soon.