View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
Law Dawg (ret)
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody's wheel works
[i can not post outside of vendor forum]...this problem needs to be solved ASAP before someone gets injured!!!
Ummmm OK...I'll just slide right by the can't post outside of the vendors thing to say I wondered how long it would take an expert to chime in (that'd be you, eh?). Thanks for chiming in here with detailed 411 Woody. I've gotta agree big time with the idea of taking the bikes to a BMW dealer for repair/replacement/checkup. If a bigger paper trail is established, BMW will be forced to fix this asap because if they don't and one or ten of us get hurt (or killed) the lawsuit would be HUGE. They will have less and less deniability as the number of repairs and replacements (both bearings and hubs) climb.

Once again thanks for your willingness to shed some light on this...I actually understood about 1% of it (the take yer bike to BMW part)!