View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #101
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by F800 Rob
Thanks Scott, appreciate the praise.

Just to follow up here, and from our email exchanges, Twalcom is now in the process of producing English language instructions for all products, including these lights. (in fact, I have a English PDF for these now) They just started selling into North America in June, and we were their first English language market. I'm actually reviewing the instructions for each product with them to ensure we don't have any Engrish. :)

The bracket has also been updated for future shipments based on your feedback.
Cool, glad to hear it. Honestly, with the Hella instructions the install was so simple anyone could do it. Even me!! Usually, when I try to install something on my bike this ---> happens at least once. Not so on this one.

The only thing I don't like is that I need to find a trigger wire that allows the lights to be on any time the key is on (i.e. with high and/or low beams) but turns them off when the key is off. Where I have it now, triggered by the Aux. plug, they'll run for a few minutes after I turn the key off if I forget. That drains the battery.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote