View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
MymoJoe
Ride Ride Ride

Oddometer: 2,739
yeah sag is right

the main issue I had (now fixed) was finding the balance between soft enough in the front to not be harsh, with out plouging in the sand.... to hard in the sand, then it would push out in hard packed corners... get it set right for hard packed and it would tuck in sand... the balance was hard to get right, more so than any other bike I have owned...

Got it sorted now and it is ooooorrrsome. I would love those 300mm forks, but how do you raise the rear enough to get it even - with your 15mm loss of travel sliding the forks though, you still have to make up 10mm in the rear to get that even ride.. or your bike would be sitting up in the front a bit....

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudguts
have you set up your sag correctly ?

Iv'e got 300mm travel forks pushed through 15mm read sag set , & trlples at 22mm handles awesome, all in all mine is 10mm longer in the front , yours should not be pushing wide , unless the rear is set with too much sag

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...33#post7397233

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
MymoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote