My 2003 BMW R1150 GS Adventure taken along the St. Lawrence river, Ontario...
- BMW System Cases (not shown),
- GiVi Maxia E52 top case (not shown) on an owner fabricated GiVi topcase mount
- GiVi reflector upgrade
- Hella FF 50 driving lights on a TerraNova light bar (not shown),
and Blue Sea Systems 5025 fuse block
- OEM battery boosting lug
- custom RAM ball
- camera mount
using RAM and Manfrotto components,
- Datel LCD digital voltage gauge
- YUASA battery analyzer/auxilliary SAE power outlet connector
- cigarette lighter outlet for powering electronic devices,
- digital ambient air temperature gauge
- BMW anti-tamper oil filler plug,
- owner fabricated black fiberglass oil radiator bug screen,
- 3M Paint Protection Film applied to frontal surfaces of gas tank and anodized forks,
- owner fabricated stainless steel front mud/stone guard
My 2004 BMW R1150 GS Adventure taken on the Hahntennjoch in Austria...
Unfortunately, my 2004 R1150 GS Adventure was written off during my 2009 tour, thanks to an 18 year old with a 17 day old driver's licence who ran into the back of me while I was stopped in traffic. The idiot was on his cell phone on that all so important call. Cell phone users - get a life!
But my 2004 R1150 GS Adventure got replaced with something much nicer...an ultra mint, low mileage 1995 Porsche Carrera 2 (993) in Speed Yellow.