View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
advtenn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,360
RDV Ride

Todd's ride. (advtenn, bump jocky, Big E, jfarrar, Ktoom119, drztennessee and......)

Ride Info:

Departure: 09:00 Sharp in front of TIKI TAMMYS TIKI BAR behind Freebornes

Riding Area: Rides will take place north of the BRP venturing into Tn. and Va. Will also be riding in Cherokee and Jefferson National Forest.

Road Type: Slab, Loose gravel, hard packed, true single track and mud. (jeep trails, FS roads, multiuse trails and FS trails) We will avoid as much slab as possible. However we will have to travel on some slab, to and from the good stuff. I will be avoiding deep water and deep mud.

Bikes: 650's and smaller , no garage queens. A bash plate is a must. Not saying someone might drop their bike. But if dropping your bike would ruin your rally experience then you may want to avoid this ride.
Motocross boots and armor are highly recommended.

Tires: 50/50 or more aggressive is recommended.

Lunch: Carry snacks and drinks. Also planning a gas stop around lunch time so that we can get some grub then. Do not plan on having a sit-down lunch. We can fill up on the Party Bosses fixins when we get back!

Ride Tips:
1.Think safety, Keep your distance!
2.Carry cash for gas and food. Stops along the route may involve little country stores that do not accept credit/debit cards.
3. Please have a full tank of gas when we depart in the morning, especially bikes with smaller tanks.

Keep checking back for updates to this post. updated on 4/13.

"My body thinks my brains gone crazy" ..........Corky McMillian

advtenn screwed with this post 04-13-2010 at 09:28 PM
advtenn is offline   Reply With Quote