View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #48
Pedro Navaja OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,525
Pedaling back to town was a challenge. Like I said earlier, it was a gentle slope downhill from town, so one could actually coast to the winery. Getting back to town, especially with all that wine and brandy in me was tough, plus now going slightly uphill. Then I couldn't get the bike into a high enough gear to make the pedaling easier. I was having a hard time finding my way back to the hostal too. I had actually passed it and wound up at the aqueduct that I showed earlier in the thread. Here it is again.

This is kinda funny, but I decided to take a nap on one of the benches. This was great for detoxing from the winery visit. So it was like I was this wine-o sleeping out in a public park. I was probably the only vago in Parras on that day. I think I napped for about 20 minutes. I only woke up because some dog had wandered over and had started barking at me. When I sat up he took off running. I found my way back to the hostal. You can see the bench I used to take a nap in the background of the photo.

Pedro Navaja screwed with this post 06-06-2010 at 09:31 AM
Pedro Navaja is offline   Reply With Quote