View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 05:58 AM   #10
DockingPilot OP
Hooked Up and Hard Over

Oddometer: 8,486
So wer're in Vermont riding north on the Vermont PDR route. It's really nice fall weather, cool & dry. We left the Stowe area around 10am and plan to stay in Pittsburgh New Hampshire which is in "The Great North Woods". Dennis DeMarco is riding north from his home in Ct. and will join us there.

The Super Enduro needs fuel and we need coffee right about now. So we stop here. Vermont is very true to form. Everyone drives a Subaru and your not allowed in a cafe with a laptop. I was almost thrown out for not having a Mac

I'm telling, the dirt roads in Vermont are in better shape than the paved ones in Jersey. I'm not joking, smooth as silk. And the landscapes are just beautiful. But in a few days this would seem like NYC.

Always have to throw in a post office shot.

The great thing about my trips is we have one rule. Everyone must have a GPS witht he route loaded and working. This allows us to be independent of each other and we can spread out. Ride alone if you choose. Here I am alone while the other fellas are miles ahead. No worries and stopping at every turn.

"Every bike I ever had, was the best bike I ever had, when I had it"
DockingPilot is offline   Reply With Quote