Finally able to stand on my foot some so I got the cylinders done.
The valves looked good. No valve recession.
The carbon looked even across the piston tops
Still plenty of crosshatch in the cylinders
Everything went pretty smooth, but I started to run out of time on the second cylinder. Trying to keep track of all the rubber o-rings and make sure they stayed in place, I nearly left the piston circlip out.
I used a thread file on the exhaust threads, but it still felt like the new nut was dragging a little, so a little more clean up and I should be able to finish the assembly. Then a tune up and hopefully riding this Sunday. At least it looks like it might warm up by then.