View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
Boatman OP
Take me down bitch!

Oddometer: 10,165
UPDATE!!!!

I was at the machine shop today and they are cutting a couple test parts just to make sure all the dimensions are correct. If we are okay in that area, then I have a little machine work to do and they will be off to the powder coater. Then it's just a matter of putting everything in a box and shipping them out.

I have some commitments that are taking me out of town in the next couple weeks so I'm shooting mid January.

I still don't want to give price because the powder coater wants actual parts in his hands before giving a firm price. But I will say this,,, I don't think anyone will complain about the cost.

If you are interested, please let me know either by PM or here so I can get an idea of the number of the first run.

Also,, I have gone back and forth whether to include a bulb in the kit. Some people would be happy with just a plain 55/60 and some people will want something different, maybe an HID. Please give feedback on this.

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote