View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Philippines and Seattle
Oddometer: 2,601
Originally Posted by artnet
do you have international license or just US license to take tour into philipines.... because my next destination planning to go threre
The Philippines does not accept an International Drivers License, a US license is good for 30 days. And Pesos are good for longer.

The worst traffic offense in the Philippines is a DWC.
(Driving Without Cash)
YnotJP? is online now   Reply With Quote