View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
Cigar Mike OP
Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer: 1,484
Center Stand for XR650L, XR600, TE610, SM610, TE630, SM630, XR250R, XR400 and XT225.

Cigar Mike's is done. I have decided to officially stop making center stands. I have contacted a manufacturer of DS accessories and they are interested in making the stands I have designs for. I will update this link once that takes place and then ask for this thread to be removed.

Cigar Mike

Thanks,

Mike

Center Stands for:
XR650L
XR600
NX650
XR400
XR250
TE610
TE630
SM610

Transalp coming soon
DRZ400 Coming soon

I am fabricating centerstands for the XR650L.

The XR650L stand lists for $160.00. ADVriders will receive a 10% discount. With shipping cost added it will be about $160.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. No sales tax if you live outside of Colorado. It is a bolt on unit and and takes under five minutes to install. I had to trim my Ricochet skid plate about 1/2" for it to fit.

The picture shown is of the prototype. I would post some new pictures but the bike is still dirty. I will up date the picture when it warms up a little.

TE610

A few pictures of the finished stand.

You can contact me at; CigarMikes@gmail.com or go to the website http://www.cigarmikes.com/ if you are interested. I got rid of the website and I am using Blogspot.com so that even I can update it easily.

I am a retired steamfitter and build these in my home workshop to keep busy. If your bike is highly modified to where the ground clearance is changed a large amount, give me a call. It is not much trouble to custom make the height. I will describe how to get the measurement I need to make one that should fit properly. I can make a limited number of units a month, so plan ahead if you really want one by a certain date.

To receive the discount just identify yourself as ADV inmate.

Thanks,

Cigar Mike

Cigar Mike screwed with this post 02-28-2015 at 10:36 AM
Cigar Mike is offline   Reply With Quote