View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
sled_rider
DESERT ADV RIDER

Oddometer: 113
XRL650L Review

What a nicely put together stand for the bike. I will be using my XRL for Adventure Touring so the stand will come in handy for packing the gear and trailside maintenance and repairs. The ordering was outstanding; Mike was very prompt with returning emails for all the questions I had about the stand. I ordered it Friday afternoon and received it Wednesday. Had to wait for the next weekend to install but I donít know why I waited. It took a whole 2-3 minutes to install. The hardest part was that I had to lie on my back on the garage floor to install it. How about that for nitpicking, I mean this stand is a snap to install. I like the fact it is a bolt on item as removing it for any serous rock trails will be just as easy. Putting it up on the stand is as easy as installation, I grab my Dirt Bagz rack and lift up and back. Now for the best part, in buying this stand I am spending my money with a fellow enthusiast. Mike I am planning a Continental Divide ride in mid August, hope to be in your neck of the woods I would enjoy sitting down for meal and drink with you

sled_rider screwed with this post 01-17-2010 at 10:02 AM
sled_rider is offline   Reply With Quote