View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #825
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackMule
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn't get huffy and demand a new hub if nothing official had been posted on the subject.

Is there any Motorrad policy precluding me from bringing the wheel and sprocket carrier in off the bike? Logistically it's a lot easier, and I want the service manager to put his hands on the bearings while I'm standing there. I don't want the BS stroking I had to go through last time.

I can see them saying "we can't service this without the whole bike, though, because you might reinstall the wheel on your worldly adventure bike incorrectly -- and we couldn't have you blaming us for anything that comes from it". Which, on the one hand, I could understand. And on the other hand, is totally ridiculous.

Unfortunately, ridiculous lawyers seem to run much of what happens in this country these days.

Thanks,
Nate, that's how I brought mine in when I got my bearings replaced under warranty. And the cush bearings too.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote