View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #44
The Griz
North Forest Rider

Oddometer: 3,778
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by toowheels
Further to my post a year?! ago I am looking for owners of F800/F650 GS's with SW Motech or Holan engine bars to try a new proto of the skid plate with. Actually I am looking to try with any engine bars bar except Touratech, BMW and Givi and hopefully with a somewhat close proximity to Vancouver, BC.

Also here are a few pics of a top rack proto that has some unique features that I would like to get some feedback on. We are just running it through testing now.
It's got three different ways to carry fuel using Rotopaxs' proven fuel packs and mounts. It's all set to have the mounts bolted right to it.
It also has a 2" fore and aft adjustment option for riding solo or two-up.

There's more info on the site at www.motooverland.com in case you are interested to see more details.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Dave
Genius design. The ability to move fore and aft. Built in Rotopax compatibility. Large. Lots of tie down points. It doesn't get much better than this. I'm in. I want one ASAP. I was going to go with the Touratech one until I came across this. One thing... try to keep the price comparable to or cheaper than the Touratech one (85 USD). If so, I'm buyin' it!

http://www.touratech-usa.com/shop/sh...5BE9jYh1146BD4
The Griz is offline   Reply With Quote