View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,892
Copper smelting tower...Burra, Sth Australia.....just got back an hour ago

Unc
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr

UncleGra screwed with this post 12-18-2010 at 05:09 PM
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote