View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #93
STBNE
Yamaha ADVenturer

Oddometer: 5,681
Wow PC a great thread...and as everyone can see you are quite prolific yourself! As a former resident of NJ(35 yrs) I must say you have done me proud...Many people dont consider NJ for much of anything...how wrong that is. NJ is very rich in culture and American history...Why the bulk of the Revolutionary War was fought in NJ...Gen'l George Washington slept everywhere And Nj is far from being ugly although there are urban area and industrialized sections of the state that I would avoid...Still there is much beauty there. The network of backroads is endless. As I sit here in Raleigh on a cold winter day(we had 5"of snow yesterday) your thread has entertained me for several hours. I miss riding with you all and the Bruce Run last summer was great fun. Heres a pic of a tag at the Marina in Trenton with the Delaware River in the background...Pc had ridden fro South Jersey up to Trenton to grab this tag ...when I came along...This was in my neck of the woods...so to say...So I was able to get home and post it before he did.BTW he had a list of other tags with him that he was gonna ride to and see...so he wasnt going straight home anyways... This was the 1st time I had met him too and folks he is a real nice fellow!

2001 Honda ST1100...STOC#7000
1979 Yamaha XS1100F Go Your Own Way
"Never too Far...Never too cold...Never too wet..." Moonshine Lunch Run Mantra... RIP Terry Hammond

STBNE screwed with this post 01-31-2010 at 02:06 PM
STBNE is offline   Reply With Quote