View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:27 AM   #99
Wolfdog
Not Scared

Oddometer: 83
Shocked and stunned.

What can I say other than im shocked , stunned and sorry to hear whats just happened, Cos i only just stumbled across this thead today and was really enjoying your approach to this project.

And then this crap happens to you......hart attack....car crash....liquidation sale.

I know there is not much I can say that will fix all the brokenness in your world at the moment......but once you start to get a clear head and your ready to travel around Australia, if you are comming through the Brisbane region, let me know cos you can stop in here at Wolfdogs place for a rest and lots of whisky or what ever spirit is your favorit poision, I'll kick the still into over drive when your leaving the west coast so by the time you get here I will have shit loads of shine to help keep you preserved.

Love that avatar its a crack up, wish I found this thead when it began, any way I hope you can find some positive things to help pull you out of all the wreckage thats surounded you.

If it helps at all I'll be happy to help you out with a cash for parts relief program and a complementary bottle of shine of your preference.

I'll P.m. you soon Cheers Wolfdog.
Wolfdog is offline   Reply With Quote