View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #7515
Fire Escape
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,438
Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlybear
It seems that the two big threads are the Transalp, V-Strom picture thread and Scrambler threads but the Scrambler thread was started in April 2006, both of the others in 2004 and 2005 so they have a handy head start! Seems to me that the humble Scrambler, so often overlooked by "those in the know" has the wood on the rest. The other notible thread to make over a million views in recent times is the original F800GS/F650GS thread which contains a lot of speculation and monkey spanking over the then yet to be released models but is now buried back on page 7.

Ah, yes but while we have everything scrambler in one thread they have a thread for each and every part (i.e. problem) of the bike. I don't know which would be more challenging, finding something specific in "our" thread or trying to search all of theirs?

Bruce
06 DR 650, Moose RS Holder, Handguards and Skidplate, ProTaper bars, Garmin 60CSx, Motech racks w/ 20mm Ammo cans, Renazco, TKCs summer/17" SM wheels winter 08 Scrambler, Conti Trail Attacks and BlackTiger Fork mod, 05 FSE 450, 03 KLR 250, 02 FXDX, 72 WR 250 (again), 72 SL 350 K2 (again), 72 TR6R, 06 XT 225
Fire Escape is offline   Reply With Quote