View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
FlatBroke OP
No Guts No Gravel

Oddometer: 21
F800GS headlight upgrade

Has anyone tried the Osram Rallye 65 watt H7's in their 800gs yet. I was considering an HID kit but was hesitant after doing some research and thought I would try the bulb upgrade first. Standard H7=55W=1400 lumens, Osram Rallye=65W=2100 lumens. On paper it looks like it might be a viable upgrade although I'm aware the high performance bulbs won't last as long as the stockers. Would be worth the cost to me if there is a definite improvement. I live in the heart of Whitetail country.

Osram Rallye 65w Ultra High Output H7 Special-Service Bulb <b>SALE!</b>Osram Rallye 65w Ultra High Output H7 Special-Service Bulb SALE!This bulb, for racing and special-service usage, is the highest-output, most efficient H7 available from anyone!. This is a 65-watt bulb (10 more than an ordinary H7) that produces 2100 lumens (700 more than an ordinary H7). Same 500-hour rated lifespan as a good quality standard H7 bulb. Perfect upgrade for motorcycles, racing headlamps, diving lights, agricultural and industrial work lamps.

FlatBroke is offline   Reply With Quote