View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #103
Wylie
Back in the saddle again

Oddometer: 2,234
Oh god help me, I've found a 03 300 MXC for $2500.00 that looks to be just my flavour. Here I go classifieds with plenty o goods for sale!

So may I trouble those of the great Orange knowledge bank in letting me know if this might be the magic button beast I search for or at least have the potential to be my fetish fulfilment with such an animal?

See my interests in the 300 KTM would be to end up with a bright orange Euro type E start, HID lighted, LED signalled fully street legal beepada beep beepin ringada ding dingin street goin thingada winga dinger. Got a little excited there.

Consider me thread subscribed!

I just read this whole thread again and feel assured I can E-start/dual sport this bike the way I would like. It looks very likely I can plate it here in Idaho too, the title may spell bill of sale in a cryptic kinda way that has yet to be seen. I do seem to remember something about being able to own one street going 2 stroke here in Idaho, this could likely be the one.

I'm not sure where I came off with those pictures back there after the information that had been posted.

Thanks for the posts on the pipe protectors too, this bike has one from what I can see of the pictures!

Okay, screw it, stop the world I'm getting off.

Wylie screwed with this post 02-21-2010 at 07:20 AM
Wylie is offline   Reply With Quote