View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #30
XTwarrior OP
My bike is older than me

Oddometer: 281
G600 - I also had a missing Ground wire in my system and I found a bolt all by it's lonesame, so I cleaned the spot up with some light grinding and made that bolt my new ground. Haven't had an issue in 2,000 miles . You can also try splicing into the battery ground for a better ground option depending on the wire length available.

Netjustin - WOW! Nice motorcycle, lots and lots of custom stuff done! Thanks for the info as well, I'll add it to the original post shortly. Looks like a damned blast!

I believe the Wayne Gum Hyperpak actually comes with a diagram of what all the wires do since they all go through the CDI at one point. My CDI had 11 wires and the Hyperpak had 12, I forget which one I didn't use but everything works fine.

Going to hopefully (weather permitting) ride the XT to a friend of mine's shop to have the front rim trued. Has a nasty vibration above 60 and I have this thing geared real high; does 85 on a flat at only 4,500 RPM's and I ride it at 85 the whole time I'm on a highway.

P.S. - Does anyone know how to link just to a single post in a thread, and not the whole thread?

XTwarrior screwed with this post 02-21-2010 at 12:31 PM
XTwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote