View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:21 AM   #85
danielcc
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Hi Dave,

I just want to let people know that not only the products are really well done (I have the bash plate installed on my bike) but the MOD Costumer Service is amazing.

It was a pleasure dealing with MOD, very very reliable.

Iím just missing the top rack, Iíll buy it as soon as it is available and BTW, I like the Rotopax on the side, let see what this KISS option is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toowheels
The MOD F800 GS skid plate is now available!

It turned very well. Excellent coverage on the front, lower sides and whole bottom right back to the cat. Solid construction, TIG welded inside and out, 4mm thick aluminium, CNC'd countersunk welded mounting points, tool box mount and Canadian made...in Vancouver, B.C. It's got it all.
Confirmed fit with these engine bars so far...SW-Motech, Hepco & Becker, Adventure-Spec, Touratech, BMW, Givi...

We are still looking for some Holans to confirm with...someone around Vancouver??

Visit www.motooverland.com for details.

Here are some shots of the skid plate.

with Hepco & Becker bars...

with Adv-Spec...

The top rack is in production now too. It got another last minute change to give it yet another option. We call it the KISS mount. You'll know soon what it's all about. It'll be ready around March 19th.

Thanks to everybody for the input, feedback, ideas (esp. Motoriley) and those who offered up bars (Mark, Gary, Jeff, Carlos, Sean, Mark & Brian @ Pacific BMW) and all!

Also thanks to the mods for letting me run it and get feedback and look for riders with various engine bars etc...

Now that it's production it can go to vendors...

Dave
danielcc is offline   Reply With Quote