Old 03-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #73
Cigar Mike OP
Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer: 1,371
DRZ Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by donny662
Or the DRZ400?
I have done a little research on the DRZ400 and from looking at the frame diagrams it looks like a stand similar to the XR stands would be possible. You would lose about 1 1/4" of ground clearance. I would just need to get my hands on a bike and the time to do it. I believe it would be close enough to the XR stand that I could make a few modifications and the it would fit the DR.

I would like to build one for the DR and hopefully I will get to it this year. If some one requests a stand for a certain model I do try and make one. Problem is I am getting a lot of requests for different models and I try to get to them on a first come first serve basis. It is because of the help of the Rockies Regional Forum members that I am able to get my hands on different models to make those stands.

I update my blogspot (http://www.cigarmikes.com/) as I start on new projects. And post here when they are available.

If not for the help of fellow inmates, there would only be two models available. I recieved part of and old frame to make the XR400 stand. That was cool!

Cigar Mike