View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #68
sorebutt
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigger Al
What is your problem with people putting stuff on their bikes? You go from thread to thread and espouse the "yer a moron if you add this or that........." position, and it gets annoying. Everyone gets it. You're a maverick. You don't add things to your bike that you feel are unnecessary. And good for you for it. It's your bike, and I, for one, feel you should be able to do whatever you want with it, including just adding gas and riding it. What's it hurt if someone else wants to put something else on?
I don't have any problem with people putting farkes on their bike, it helps the economy. What I don't like is people preaching you have to put certain farkles on your bike.

Newbies buy a bike and ask for advice and then others tell them they have to put on all of these farkles as if the bike will fall apart if they don't. There is a difference between putting a farkle on you bike and telling about it versus telling them they have to have that farkle, especially when the farkle does nothing but make someone feel better.
sorebutt is online now   Reply With Quote