View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #54
Rockin Rollin OP
Rockin Adventurer

Oddometer: 689
Pissed End of this Fly ride. Time to plan the next Installment.

On My way to Vegas, can't remember the name of the town but still in Arizona I stopped for gas & was lubing my chain. I spot this guy, looked like a homeless, I try not to look directly at him but soon notice he's actually chained to a log, Huh??? Well he's also not really moving at all yet has his eyes wide open???
Oh he's just a DUMMY! No, really. It's a very realistic display. Cool!
This guy is chained to this tree and it is a depiction of a storey which is playable right there. There is a push button & it relates a storey of back in the 1800's gold rush era. There were so many outlaws & such & not nearly enough jails. So they started chaining people to this tree. This guy was in a bar one nite, got drunk and wild got himself arrested.:ymca They went to chain him to the tree but it was full. So they chained him to this log. Come morning he starts begging asking for a drink, booze. When nobody will get him any he pick up, drags this huge log to the local saloon to make his demand. Hey this is the Wild West!!!

Got to Vegas. Got Suzi her own room, 0 star, she ain't fussy, only $29/mth.
I spent the nite at the Flamingo for only $40.

Got up with the sun & great view from the full glass wall.

Courtyard in the back is beautiful

Time to fly home.
See Lily
See my kids.
House maintenance.
Work.
Plan the next trip.
Click on:
-Now: Fly/ride - Panama to Alaska & pts between.
-2009 Colorado & West Fest
-Baja 2009 from Canada
"Take time, because time will eventually take you"! (and you never know just how much yer gonna get )
Let's ride!
07 Suzuki V-Strom 650 with ABS for long distance adventure & Dualsport
08 Husaberg FE450 (Street Plated)

Rockin Rollin screwed with this post 03-09-2010 at 08:48 AM
Rockin Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote