View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #35
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmsnowball
Well, I was in Big Bend the same time as OKDQ and I now have first hand knowledge as to how the stand works. I had two flats on my KLR in two days. I have never had a flat on any of my bikes but was sure glad I had your stand. I have a center stand but still used your stand to stabilize and get the KLR higher off the ground which made the flat repair so much easier.

OKDQ and I will be at the Flint Hills Stampede but let's hope we don't have to try out your stand.
I forgot you guys were headed to Big Bend....glad to hear no significant issues like a few years back (of that we do not speak) a flat is no big deal if your prepared for it.

I'll see both you guys at the Stampede, they have talked me into do a Field Repairs Seminar Friday evening...fix a flat and how to deal with other issues that might come up so you can get back home with your bike kind of thing. What to carry with you for tools and such. I don't pretend to know it all but somebodies got to do it.

Snowball will you be a Eureka Springs this year?
Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 03-13-2010 at 12:34 PM
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote