Thanks for the encouragement BALSEY, I'm glad someone can appreciate my efforts.
During the week I did some cleanup on the frame. As far as I know, dirt bikes don't have passenger foot pegs, and I think this thing really looks out of place, so off it went.
I'll make a custom fork lock. I'm thinking something like the old Harleys had that used a padlock, but using a brake disk lock. Anyway, for now I got rid of that thing also since it doesn't fit into my plan.
To make room for the EnDuraLast voltage regulator on the top tube I cut off the existing bracket that the starter, horn, and load shedding relays mount to. I made up a new relay bracket from a piece of 7/8" square tube stock that I cut length-wise. This photo shows how I set the voltage regulator mounts and the relay mount.
Just as a preview of things to come, a package arrived this week with this very cool thing inside. I put it up on the shelf for later. I'll need to make a rear mount for it, as the original mount won't fit with the rear top tube gussets I added to the frame.