View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #7
kkesp
UPSIDERIGHT

Oddometer: 226
Ok

Did they explain that one fork you can adjust compression and the other you adjust rebound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcvlh
I recently had Traxxion Dynamics install the AK-20 compression / rebound adjustable cartridges into my F800GS forks. The base spring rate and damping is much better than stock. However, I do not feel the range of adjustability is near sufficient. To be fare, The folks at Traxxion said to send them back for evaluation, and I will. There is just no perceived performance difference from one end of the adjustment range to the other. So, those who have had Traxxion AK-20's installed, can you comment on the range of adjustability. I'm trying to figure out if mine have an issue, or is the design limited and just doesn't meet my expectations. Thanks for your comments/feedback.

Dave
Ann Arbor, MI
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous main- stream media which holds forth the proposition that it isentirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
kkesp is offline   Reply With Quote