View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #44
SprocketTX
Bull in China Shop

Oddometer: 137
In short, the Trail Stand works on the KTM 690 Enduro…

All in all, it’s a simple, solid tool that should make trailside tire repairs a whole lot easier. Beats the heck out of locating a rock/log, etc. Wrap included velcro around the front brake, turn the bars left, stand on the right, lean bike on kick stand and slide Trail Stand in place (your technique may vary). Easy...

Glad I bought it, would buy again. No affiliation, financial incentive, etc. Just a happy customer…

Only design suggestion I’d make would be some type of tether for the pin, top “hook”, and maybe run it through a hole in the “foot”. Would make it a lot less likely to lose the very pieces you need to do the job. Oh, and a bigger diameter foot perhaps? Maybe make it folding to save space?

A bit exaggerated (the rear at least), but the pics below show where I hooked it on my bike just to see how it worked. While I wouldn’t want to hang off the bike, it was surprisingly stable.

SprocketTX is offline   Reply With Quote