View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #102
toowheels OP
on a mission...

Oddometer: 921
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdCoast
Great Product you have here. I am interested in the Givi mount option and don't need two up space for that, not on this bike anyway. Have a bigger bike for that type of riding.

I like the RotoPax mount on the top rack when you need them, I wouldn't use them as a side mount. I might strap a soft bag on top of the RotoPax for off road riding.

I just found this thread and very interested in this product. Where do I sign.
Bayner, you already were on the list ThirdCoast and ba I have put you on the list too. Please email me; dave@motooverland.com

I just want to be sure there is no confusion over the Givi mounting.

I have a Givi E36 Monokey box that can be top or side mount. It uses the two post and one latch mechanism to lock on. This is what fits onto the MOD F800 GS Top Rack. It's not the typical Givi plastic top piece and associated top cases that fits on the rack.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly which other models fit on but so far it seems it's the E36/E45, E360, B36N, E52 and maybe the new TRK33N Alu./Plastic. So it seems like all MonoKey cases will work. It's difficult to tell as they don't show any of the actual mounting for their cases.

That's it for now...

Dave

www.motooverland.com

toowheels screwed with this post 03-24-2010 at 11:19 PM
toowheels is offline   Reply With Quote