View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #291
Hayduke
///SAFETY THIRD///

Oddometer: 43,699
From Cyril Despres on facebook:

"As you may already have heard ASO have just announced that the Dakar will be returning to South America for 2011 and I for one am more than happy with their decision. They put on a great event this year and of course for the next edition there will be the added challenge of racing with a 450. The only negative for me is that Africa will be once again deprived of the many benefits that the rally brings.

Not that I have been avoiding the continent, in fact I have just returned from Morocco where I took the opportunity of taking a three day ride into the desert with the guys from TCX, who make my riding boots. It was really nice to be on a bike in great company and without the pressure of racing.

Having spent a few days in North Africa, my preparations for the Kenny Enduro, to be held this coming weekend at “Balesta Off Road” near Toulouse, haven’t been as intensive as usual. However, as always, I will be giving it my all aboard my KTM 250 EXC 2-stroke to put in the best performance possible on what is likely to be my only race on home soil this year. Hopefully I should get a chance to say hello to some of you down there.

All the best

Cyril"

Hayduke is offline   Reply With Quote