Oddometer: 3,915
NO Fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVer
Here's how this works
http://tinyurl.com/yh5c6ms

Now that you know for sure - Come get it
No FAIR.......
Now the clues are too easy, This is bull Crap. Not only that, he placed it to far from my front door and it is suposed to rain today. I'm afraid I'll get my virgina wet if i go today, maybe I'll wait for a sunny day.

I just Kidding folks, I got other plans today and I'm too lazy to go for it. Screw it I'm going Riding!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifttruck
I took the same search approach with my Knightriders tag. The only difference was that you needed to search YouTube for "Knightrider filming locations". The FIRST hit you get was the tag. From there it was a Google search for the address and directions. Stop whining and come get the PPG tag! . Stop whining about the so called "local" knowledge for tags. The tags have bounced back and forth across the state pretty well. A lot of interesting history and info has been shared and learned. Remember all your whining the next time you tag an interesting knothole in a tree in the middle of nowhere!
hey I remember that one.....

Boy am I glad I didn't go for it, I go away for a minute to complain, and when I get back It's gone

No FAIR!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat the Peach
Tag - Ford City PPG plant, Ford city was named after John Baptiste Ford co-founder of Pittsburgh Plate Glass.

HaHa Good Grab peach...

Now you can tag my front door (note my location) and make me happy.
Hi Connie
Peaceful Valley MY ASS (Eddie Bolted)

beantop screwed with this post 03-28-2010 at 09:47 AM
beantop is offline   Reply With Quote