View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Grad OP
Wannabe

Oddometer: 2,258
Mountain cabin for rent right next to some of the best roads in the Appalachians

website is here:

http://www.choestoehideaway.com

If anyone wants to explore some of the best roads in the Appalachians, my wife and I have a cabin for rent up in the mountains of North Georgia. Literally just a few miles from Blood Mountain, Richard Russell Parkway, Wolfpen Gap, and about an hour to Deal's Gap and the Cherohala Skyway. Here is a map of the location, just to give you an idea of how close everything is:

The cabin has absolutely stunning views of the surrounding mountains and is very close to many forest service roads. I am an avid motorcyclist and have left things that many of you will appreciate, including a map of many of the forest service roads in the area, a bike cover in case of inclement weather, as well as a bucket, soap, and rags in case you need to clean things up. Covered parking for your bike as well.

For ADVers only, we can offer the cabin for $70 per night, regardless of weekday or weekend. There is a cleaning fee of $70 as well as sales tax, but if you shop around you won't be able to find anything cheaper that includes a spectacular view (the camera can't do it justice), a tremendous location, and space to sleep several people comfortably.

Here are a few images from our property:

And this is about 8 minutes from our driveway. I like to take my morning coffee with me and sit and watch the sunrise.

Grad screwed with this post 01-09-2013 at 01:18 PM
Grad is offline   Reply With Quote