experiencing it is so much better then words! Try it dry and wet as well. Bring a cone, pace out your stopping distance, and post your results.
Originally Posted by dukedar
I would practice with it a little to get the feel of it. Something similar to what I did on rider training last year:
- Find yourself an open space like an empty parking lot
- Setup two cones about 4 feet apart (to make a line)
- Shut the ABS off
- Make a large loop and approach the cones (through the middle) at 30 mph
- Start your braking as you pass the cones
- try it rear only, ABS off
- front only, ABS off
- both, ABS off
- And then do it all again with the ABS on in each case
Compare your results, and use it to get a feel for it.
My 2 cents
Owned to date. Honda Aero 50, Honda Elite 80, Honda Elite 250x2, Suzuki Katana, Suzuki RF600, Yamaha YZF1000R, Kymco Xciting 500, Suzuki GS500, Suzuki Burgman 650, BMW F800GSx2, BMW S1000RR, Aprilia Scarabeo 200, Aprilia Caponord, Aprilia Sportcity 250
I love and miss you Jeneca and I'm sorry.