Originally Posted by dukedar
I would practice with it a little to get the feel of it. Something similar to what I did on rider training last year:
- Find yourself an open space like an empty parking lot
- Setup two cones about 4 feet apart (to make a line)
- Shut the ABS off
- Make a large loop and approach the cones (through the middle) at 30 mph
- Start your braking as you pass the cones
- try it rear only, ABS off
- front only, ABS off
- both, ABS off
- And then do it all again with the ABS on in each case
Compare your results, and use it to get a feel for it.
My 2 cents
Thanks. This what I am planning on trying as soon as it stops raining and the pavement dries out.