View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #29
codyrides OP
The Milkman

Oddometer: 107
Schedule Change!!!

Alrighty guys, had to make a couple changes to the schedule. I still need some help with rides. There is only so much I can come up with without starting to repeat stuff, especially for the all pavement rides. Please let me know if you have anything in the works.

Dirt Events had to be removed from the calendar as the property where the trails are is currently up for sale. I know it sucks, but nothing we can do about it.

The start location for the gravel rides has changed. There is a little pull off on the side of the road 1/10th of a mile from the first dirt road.

Here are the Details.

Leipers Creek Road Pull Off

If coming from Leipers Fork, the pull off is 2.2 miles from Bethel Store on the right. If coming from Highway 7, the pull off is .8 miles from the intersection of Hwy 7 and Leipers Creek Road on the left.

3547'41.44"N
87 9'7.55"W

For those that want to trailer bikes in, please do, I have plenty of room at my house to park, and my wife will be around the house to watch the vehicles. The first dirt road is only 4 miles from my house. It is no inconvenience for me at all.

thirty one twenty seven new highway seven santa fe tn three eight four eight two.

08 wee - mine
05 DR200SE - wife's

codyrides screwed with this post 04-15-2010 at 11:39 AM
codyrides is offline   Reply With Quote