View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #249
eatpasta OP
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike
I have been busy this morning and am just now getting up to speed.

I have I taught you nothing? Crashing is not allowed. Were you able to hook up with the coyotes? What did you think of the whole USDR set up?
I tracked down John and his super-fly box truck and hilarity ensued.

and no you never told me that about the crashing.... NOW you tell me. Had I known, I wouldnt have done it!

The USDR thing was cool - I dont know if I agree with the whole pre-run thing however..... I think it encourages people to cheat.... I saw a few course-cutters and I think I got one on video.

I think I also prefer the cold engine start.... I think it moves everyone around a little bit more. A manageable melee? because of the dust I think its a recipe for people to get seriously hurt.

the course was fine - just like a D.37 course but there were a few spots that were downright dangerous and totally unmarked. I saw a couple guys get hurt pretty bad because of a few rocky sections that were over a rise. There was one instance where four or five guys were lying on the ground around the downhill section and massive bottleneck. I have at least one on the video.

other than that and my crash - awesome. A bit warm for me.... and some snow would have been nice.

a good time was had by all - hell John wasnt even winded.

bastard.

You were missed - we told stories about you in your absence so you couldn't defend yourself. You would have liked the course too and man, you would have KILLED it.

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is online now   Reply With Quote