View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #33
stevejonesmo OP
Rookie old fart

Oddometer: 93
Question

Folks:

I'm looking for help getting the RideToEat.com website data to where it should be.

A few months ago, when only 23% of the data was from "Rated" destinations, I asked for help on a few forums. I got lots of great input and rocketed up to 50% in a very few weeks... but then things slowed down.

We have crept up to 55%, but further progress is glacial. Instead of a dozen or so entries a day, I'm lucky to get that many in a week.

So if you can spend a few moments to help me closer to the goal of 100% rated destinations at RideToEat.com, I'd be grateful!

It's pretty easy. Open RideToEat.com, scroll down to a state that you are familiar with, and look for entries that have a comment which says "unreviewed". Those are the entries that are on the chopping block. If you see one that you believe should stay on the list, just click on the little pencil icon next to the restaurant name, and enter your comment and ratings. Simple.

And if you know of a place in your state that is a great Ride To Eat destination but isn't on the list, just click the ADD button and share it with the rest of us.

Thanks!
Steve Jones, St. Louis, MO, IBA Mile Eater #25444
King of the Ferries
"Ride To Eat" data Czar
Prince of Times
Tent Space Map Dude
stevejonesmo is offline   Reply With Quote