1) Looks about right. I think I remember stabbing myself with that one, or at least in moving it to its final destination (if that's not it).
2) I am 99% sure the flat side of it faces the spring. That is, it and the rubber deal "mate."
3) I believe that's the one that goes around the allen bolt that holds the resivoir on. From the bottom of the resivoir. (EDIT; you have a slightly different one than mine. On mine, there is a small allen bolt that holds the resivoir on from the inside, next to the big opening. Since yours seems to be a better design, I don't think you have much use for that o-ring.)
4) I think you're on the right path.
5) I think it goes along with the cup (#2) and the rubber deal.
crazydrummerdude screwed with this post 04-29-2010 at 11:27 PM