View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:06 AM   #70
Rockin Rollin OP
Rockin Adventurer

Oddometer: 689
Here is what I woke up to.

Our accomodation. My side did not even have a widow covering. I could feel the odd blast of cool air thru the nite. Then got up with the sun as you can see.

The official resort "Greeter" Friendly girl.

So we had breakfast are are heading for Gerrero Negro & hopefully a Bank. We're low on cash, as most places do not accept credit cards including the gas stations. We had to buy something at a grocery store in Bay of LA just so we could use a debit card & get Cash Back. Cost $10 however to get $90. A 10% fee. Wadda ya gonna do!!!
Well we hadn't gone too far before I got another flat. I had already had one yesterday just before getting to Bay of LA. My front rim has some serious dents. I had unfortunately aired the tire down too low trying to smooth out the stutter bumps part of which I guess were also embedded rocks. Ouch! Yesterday I had to take a rock to the rim to get it in shape enough to hold the air. It's back up & hopefully will hold.

Click on:
-Now: Fly/ride - Panama to Alaska & pts between.
-2009 Colorado & West Fest
-Baja 2009 from Canada
"Take time, because time will eventually take you"! (and you never know just how much yer gonna get )
Let's ride!
07 Suzuki V-Strom 650 with ABS for long distance adventure & Dualsport
08 Husaberg FE450 (Street Plated)
Rockin Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote