View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #64
Zacharia_11
11th Assassin

Oddometer: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackMule
Nope. It's perfect, IMO. I gave James an accurate reflection of my riding habits, so if he does any custom tweaking away from a "base" seat, it's spot on. If he just makes one seat, no matter what you tell him, it was made for me, then.

EDIT: looking at your last reply, it's a better shape and much better grip standing, and leagues more comfortable sitting because of the profile.
Thanks Packmule, I gave an accurate profile of my riding and added comments to further explain the type of riding I do most frequently and the type of riding I would like to do with this bike, along with my past preferences for a firm seat. I am confident the seat will be just what I ask for.

Ya, the Renazco is a much better looking seat IMO. The Corbin for the F800GS lacked the look I wanted and the Renazco looks much more purposeful for some of the trail/off slab riding I would like to do. I've been very satisfied with Corbin seats in the past - just couldn't do it on the F8GS.

Nothing left to do but wait...

2013 Honda CB500X

Zacharia_11 screwed with this post 05-14-2010 at 07:53 PM Reason: I suck at spelling...
Zacharia_11 is offline   Reply With Quote