View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #82
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLuke
OK, I was away for a few days at the Eastern Rendezvous, and so have not posted here yet. Here are some impressions:

First, the problem I'm having with bluetooth music breaking up: Sena replied to my support request by RMAing my units and sending new ones out last week. For all I know they'll be at my house when I finally get there some time today. They've also been very communicative and helpful, which is all good in my book.

Second, audio comms: My bike is small and a bit loud on the highway, and the Sena headset suffers a bit here when compared to the very clear noise cancellation of my old Autocom unit. I absolutely love the convenience and ease of the Sena units, though, so it's a bit of a toss-up.

Battery life has been excellent, easily making it through long days on the road.
JD - Do let us know if the issue is resolved with a replacement unit. We want to be sure that you (and everyone) is taken care of. Of course, we can also help you with an exchange (once our inventory gets up to snuff, anyway).

As you may (or may not) know we are very experienced with Autocom and Starcom1, and specialize in all manner of some pretty sophisticated installations. Autocom, is in our opinion, the very best in terms of noise cancellation, so long as the Autocom hub is setup correctly. Bluetooth offers a significant convenience factor and cost advantage over a wired system. A wired system offers versatility in terms of the number and variety of devices that can be connected, whereas Bluetooth can be very easy or frustrating, depending on whether the devices that you want to connect (pair) are compatible with each other.

That said, if there are any issues or concerns, please do let us know, and we will help you to get answers or work towards a resolution, if we aren't able to resolve it for you.

Thanks!
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote