View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
cbolling OP
Here...Hold my Beer.

Oddometer: 2,724
I am hoping that this will be fun. I certainly do not want to exclude anybody or step on the toes of the SC game. I still plan to participate in the SC game, but I often find myself with a few hours to go after a tag and it is somewhere near the coast. I may have time, but that is a whole day trip. Anyway, I figured by making the boundaries pretty large that we would easily include the midland players and hopefully some of the Lowcounty riders will join in.

Only in a few extreme circumstances should anyone ever be more than 2-3 hours max from the tag.

I also tightened up the new tag time from 24 hours to 6 hours. I figure this might keep the game moving on a nice sunny afternoon. That being said, if you have a file photo that you are putting up for the new tag please put it up ASAP. I realize that sometimes it is hard to get a tag up from a mobile location. The 6 hour limit is mainly to give you time to get back to your computer or to ride and take a new picture before posting it instead of using a file photo. Ideally, please try to get up a new photo within a few minutes of making a grap.

So lets go out and ride.

cbolling screwed with this post 05-18-2010 at 06:56 AM
cbolling is offline   Reply With Quote