View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #97
nobrakes OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel Wheeler
Sounds to me like you got some serious sand baggers in your class if that's the case.

None of the bottlenecks were really hard...just no way around em when they all clogged up with guys trying to start their bikes in the middle of the trail after stalling em. Amazing how many people forget how to feather a clutch...it's a lost art I tell ya.
I compared the times of the front runners in my class to those of SEN B which would be the next class progression, and the fastest in my class would have finished 8th in SEN B, or just slightly in the back half. So ... I wouldn't necessarily call that sandbagging. It's all relative, though.

Regardless, my point was that the skill levels are pretty high up front. Although, the whole spectrum is well represented.

Would be great to have some options for alternate lines in the bottleneck areas, though. But I guess that's why they become bottlenecks in the first place. Starting in the first few rows would miss most of them. The only way for me to do that, is to improve enough to move up to SEN B. I've got a lot of work to do before I can do that.
nobrakes is offline   Reply With Quote