View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 06:53 PM   #5
meat popsicle OP
Ignostic

Oddometer: 14,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper
Andrew is good about trying to meet peoples needs with product. It's a nice looking piece Meat... now go ride it over some boulders.

You get a batt. box yet?
Scuderia ordered it last week - my only free days are weekends so I am hoping this saturday will be the end of my dealings with Casper Mountain Motosports...

Once the battery is secure (and the oil leak is fixed) (oh, and the MT21s are on ) (oh, and mini-meat has on a KTM coozie ) then it will be time to make that pretty skid plate suffer the wrath of all us no so purdy people!

I heard from... dag? that once they are scuffed you can clean em up and shoot them with the krylon clear and they look purdy again. dat would be pretty cool!

the whole point of this thing is to protect the belly of the beast from abrasion and intrusions - but I am guess it is also to raise the footprint (impact to surface area) so that the hit is not so "pointed". or is that poignant (sp?)...

lots of great MC things going on right now for meat pop (If I can hijack loaded's style of referencing myself in the 3rd person ) - alot more than I thought with the kid expenses and the wife on SDI for a while.

whole lotta luv flowin thru this screen people! now I am gonna go dry my eyes and... and, um I know what people say:

GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Its not so much staying alive; its staying human that counts.

meat popsicle screwed with this post 03-06-2005 at 10:37 PM Reason: smiley
meat popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote